NetMorphRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a mobile object system for squeak 3.8
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (0.3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 12 October 2005 3:49:10 am
Last updated: 12 October 2005 3:58:33 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Image large enhancement - A large enhancement of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
A fairly stable version of NetMorph which runs on Squeak 3.8 & Squeakland05.
It has many improvements including:
- Automatic map configuration.
Images are automatically connected/arranged in WorldMap.
- P2P style eToys project sharing
You can publish eToys projects without SuperSwiki servers.
- Footprints for tracking morphs
From footprints morph, you can get warped morphs back.
SHA checksum: 769039840542619170514621722360407686836935321207