NetMorphRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a mobile object system for squeak 3.8
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (0.3b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 23 October 2005 5:49:02 am
Last updated: 23 October 2005 5:49:02 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Image large enhancement - A large enhancement of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Minor bug fixes after the 20051022 field test.
SHA checksum: nil