JacarandaRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 12-apr-2003
Published by: Hernán Tylim (hpt)
Created: 16 January 2003 3:50:49 pm
Last updated: 3 August 2004 4:56:59 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.4 -
- DVS - A '.st' compatible filein format for use with DVS. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 759396942582468145738717739835660999830067632528