VMMakerRelease name: Monty's Double
Release summary: VMMaker for Squeak release 3.8b-6580 or thereabouts
Automatic version: 8
Manual version: 3.8b3
Published by: tim Rowledge (tpr)
Created: 25 March 2005 3:14:40 am
Last updated: 9 October 2006 6:11:17 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
A now obsolete release of VMMaker for Squeak release 3.8 6580.
This is the first attempt at a MC format release so let us hope I got it right.
Ned's work-around for the address2Gb problem afflicting ImageSegment loading
Handling of SVN directories in the platforms tree
Removes some extraneous #new's
SHA checksum: 566146542067116592372786600066441998075773870195