BlogBrowserRelease name: BlogBrowser
Release summary: A basic blog reader in Squeak.
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.0
Published by: Ram Krishnan (rkris)
Created: 23 July 2004 8:38:41 pm
Last updated: 23 July 2004 11:03:36 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
This is the first SqueakMap release of BlogBrowser. An earlier revision was posted on squeak-dev, but this release adds a few more features and uses the Monticello package format and conventions. This package requires the Yaxo-2 and Scamper (actually Network-HTML1) packages from SM.
Also, I've accrued some changesets to the Network-HTML1 and Yaxo-2 packages (which I will forward to the respective package maintainers) which improve the usability of BlogBrowser. These changsets can be downloaded from:
SHA checksum: 899912168128800194702009223143337908683157659136