FuelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (1.9)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 29 March 2013 10:28:55 am
Last updated: 29 March 2013 6:29:47 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- (feature) DoIt and not-installed CompiledMethods are fully serialized by default.
- (fix) Date & DateAndTime (thanks Cami and Marcus) (already included in Fuel 1.8.1 and 1.8.2).
- (feature) New hooks methods #fuelNew and #fuelNew: for custom instantiation (see "Hooking instance creation" in Customizing the Graph).
- Added #globalEnvironment: to specify where the globals are looked-up. (see "Changing the environment" in Managing Globals).
- Explicit references to "Smalltalk globals" changed to "self class environment".
- A SystemDictionary instance is not treated as global when it is not "Smalltalk globals".
- General update
- New Format Migration section.
- New Built-in Header Support section.
- (feature) Put back FLSerializeron:.
- (optimization) New clusters for SmallInteger.
- (optimization) New clusters for most common collections.
- (feature) Built-in support for header (See Built-in Header Support):
- pre and post materialization actions (clean closures).
- attach additional objects.
- materialize only the header.
- (fix) Safer substitutions (see FLPluggableSubstitutionTesttestPrivateExcluded).
- (feature) Materialize .fuel files when drag&dropped in the image.
- (cleanup) Removed unneeded cluster: FLWellKnownObjectsCluster.
SHA checksum: 538363935269901891677553857058634209935562062864