Functional Pattern MatchingRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 32
Published by: Lukas Renggli (lr)
Created: 29 September 2005 11:51:50 pm
Last updated: 29 September 2005 11:53:53 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 25574931404753304158626171308836799270231724120