SmaCCDevRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: 18
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 30 December 2007 3:34:51 pm
Last updated: 30 December 2007 3:34:51 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1111151864100630123460877548781918924446659139052