LookEnhancementsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 20
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 2 July 2005 6:37:54 pm
Last updated: 2 July 2005 6:43:31 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Fixed minor nit with pre-debugger window style
SHA checksum: 569347727050209227556313827758267766815145782656