LookEnhancementsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 22
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 3 July 2005 6:09:47 pm
Last updated: 3 July 2005 7:18:51 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Darken inactive windows a bit more (for more distinction from active window) and darken instance/class buttons on Browser a bit more per Stephan Ducasse
SHA checksum: 386656185983712287534001545291709805390538835272