ExuperyRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Exupery, a native code compiler for Squeak.
Automatic version: 12
Manual version: 0.13
Published by: Bryce Kampjes (wbk)
Created: 26 October 2007 7:30:50 pm
Last updated: 12 December 2007 9:02:58 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Exupery 0.13 is released. This release is available from both the
Universes and SqueakMap. A prebuilt image and the 0.12 VMs can be
found from here:
This version has a few more bug fixes and some support to run
Seaside. This release is reliable enough to use Seaside with.
There's likely to still be bugs but it is reliable enough to
play with or load during development.
Either use Seaside 2.9 or the wbk version of Seaside 2.8. There's a
minor change to continuations to make it easier to safely serialise
SHA checksum: 1177305014966083354499714280165113851855003780894