ExuperyRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Exupery, a native code compiler for Squeak.
Automatic version: 14
Manual version: 0.15
Published by: Bryce Kampjes (wbk)
Created: 5 March 2009 9:40:37 pm
Last updated: 5 March 2009 9:40:37 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
Fixes a major bug and directly calls interpreter primitives from native code. A bit faster and less (possibly no) crashes.
SHA checksum: 507188369457774137417395389745634459331158311574