SoapCoreServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A SOAP server implementation
Automatic version: 12
Manual version: (1.0e)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 8 May 2007 12:02:02 pm
Last updated: 8 May 2007 12:02:02 pm
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- a big fix in SoapHref (using becomeForward: more safely).
- more shared values decoding support in SoapResponse.
SHA checksum: 382013290471019800118989032317871868071207594899