SoapCoreServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A SOAP server implementation
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (0.8a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 13 April 2006 3:57:09 pm
Last updated: 13 April 2006 4:46:02 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.5 -
- New packaging (MCZ based) for easy-maintenance.
- If you failed to install from SM, please download the file and load the file locally. I'm not sure why this happen; but SM often says "bad SHA" thing though I never changed my file.
SHA checksum: nil