SoapCoreServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A SOAP server implementation
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: (1.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 20 October 2006 9:47:45 am
Last updated: 21 October 2006 7:06:34 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Shared values support in SOAP encoding
- Custom type support in SOAP encoding
- Partial support of document/literal style
- Tests are fixed to run in Mac, Unix, Windows
- Security test included for SOAP decoding, so it is fairly safe
SHA checksum: 999317509684359071805339978301950533566778858067