Monticello 2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Improved installer solves load order issues
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 2.0a2
Published by: Colin Putney (cwp)
Created: 10 May 2006 5:35:47 am
Last updated: 10 May 2006 5:35:47 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Static load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap.Produces the same result each time.
Fixed some loading issues in the installer.
SHA checksum: 332875125106147541678960220361353683692735318541