FastSocketStreamRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Should work pretty good.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (0.9)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 25 February 2005 3:19:36 pm
Last updated: 25 February 2005 3:19:36 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
Fixed bugs in peek, peekFor:, and a possible bug in atEnd, removed debugging instvars.
SHA checksum: 516634719022203025639140891486478720821602007273