FastSocketStreamRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A reimplementation of SocketStream that can be dropped in as a replacement.
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 1.0
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 14 April 2005 8:47:47 am
Last updated: 17 October 2005 2:46:16 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Image large enhancement - A large enhancement of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 575456525334195775622244810985546776956484473964