ChronosRelease name: B1.173
Release summary: Fixed bug in ChronosParser; Fixed name conflict with Seaside (HttpRequest => PPHttpRequest)
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: B1.173
Published by: Alan Lovejoy (chronos)
Created: 10 July 2006 6:46:02 am
Last updated: 13 July 2006 1:05:25 am
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
Fixed bug in ChronosParser; Fixed name conflict with Seaside (HttpRequest = PPHttpRequest).
Now packaged as a SAR file, which means you must also download the Chronos Time Zone Repository from the Chronos web site (You can use the following direct download link). Extract the "time-zones" folder from the time-zones.zip archive file, and put it in the same directory as the one where your Squeak image resides.
SHA checksum: 500032941863681999704794382374819617288914958421