ChronosRelease name: B1.188
Release summary: Deeper uinification of time-interval API/semantics between Timeperiods and CalendricalCoordinates
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: B1.188
Published by: Alan Lovejoy (chronos)
Created: 8 January 2007 7:22:44 am
Last updated: 8 January 2007 7:22:44 am
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
Made Timeperiod, YearMonthDay and Timepont fully polymorphic.
Made ChronosParser more intelligently reduce the generality of parsed date/time values (e.g., Soa YearMonthDay will be answered when no time-of-day values are specified, even though asked to parse a full DateAndTime.)
SHA checksum: 1235485267792849545459773247357808619489989902199