ChronosRelease name: B1.196
Release summary: Improved support for parsing IS0 8601, and for printing Timeperiods. Some bug fixes.
Automatic version: 8
Manual version: B1.196
Published by: Alan Lovejoy (chronos)
Created: 23 January 2007 5:59:09 am
Last updated: 6 July 2008 7:42:57 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 146863692545104022927777183919817810214252391046