DandelionRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Smalltalk code analysis / output framework
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (Dandelion0.5beta3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 25 November 2004 4:48:21 pm
Last updated: 26 November 2004 2:23:02 pm
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Squeak2.8 -
- Squeak3.5 -
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.0 -
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
The new version supports XMI 1.2, which modern UML tools prefer for importing.
- Improved HTML source layout.
- Handling DeclarativePools correctly.
- Some minor bug fixes.
SHA checksum: 1426332846502987349814156860505523684112501149893