Japanese Environment InstallerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Support Squeak 3.9
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 January 2008 2:43:07 pm
Last updated: 28 January 2008 2:47 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Static load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap.Produces the same result each time.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Support Squeak 3.9.
- Japanese translation file was updated. Most of development tools can display menus and buttons in Japanese (Squeak 3.9 or later).
SHA checksum: 755624963018915505521132234615944105219681273026