Japanese Environment InstallerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Support Squeak 3.9
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: (3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 February 2008 1:57:05 pm
Last updated: 3 February 2008 1:57:05 pm
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Static load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap.Produces the same result each time.
- More localization patches (especially for OmniBrowser)
- Translations updated
- Now installer has options not to load patches.(just translation and fonts).
SHA checksum: 260483429484602682391925788930262706483405370936