MemoryUsageRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 4
Published by: Faried Nawaz (fn)
Created: 16 February 2013 8:55:02 pm
Last updated: 13 February 2014 11:39 am
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
Tested in Squeak 4.5.
SHA checksum: 217272840613910949753172565143827650784647748064