SystemTracingRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (SystemTracer for Squeak 4.3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 December 2011 8:55:37 pm
Last updated: 1 January 2012 6:07:23 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
The SystemTracer updated to support closure-enabled images and 64-bit object format for Squeak and Pharo.
When tracing to a different word size, e.g. trace to 64-bit image from a 32-bit image, adjust the startpc of all BlockClosure instances to account for different word size in the enclosing compiled method.
Note: Image tracing and first use of the traced image currently require either standard Squeak VM or a StackInterpreter VM (not Cog).
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/d1b21009-f1d8-45c9-bcff-74dfa885567f/files/install-SystemTracing-SystemTracer for Squeak 4.3.st
SHA checksum: 224579746901241240826021520207884559224656866223