SystemTracingRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1.1
Manual version: (SystemTracer for Squeak 4.4 and 4.5)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 2 December 2012 4:26:43 pm
Last updated: 19 April 2014 2:26:41 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
Allow SystemTracer2 (and SystemTracer64) to be run without a progress bar and notifier, to support image tracing from a script with no leftover UI artifacts in the traced image.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/d1b21009-f1d8-45c9-bcff-74dfa885567f/files/install-SystemTracing-SystemTracer for Squeak 4.4 and 4.5.st
SHA checksum: 606330147532545474083867399002132107698042529661