ShapesRelease name: Shapes
Release summary: reading and viewing GIS data in ESRI shapefile format
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (1.2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 26 November 2004 1:24:21 pm
Last updated: 26 November 2004 1:25:01 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
This release adds the 3D types (PointZ, MultiPointZ, PolygonZ, PolyLineZ) to the set of supported Shape Types. Only their x,y projection can be drawn, however.
SHA checksum: 258957351507604903288727502881110699841444260281