Whisker BrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 1.0
Published by: Doug Way (dew)
Created: 15 March 2004 7:48:04 am
Last updated: 15 March 2004 7:48:04 am
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Version 1.0. Should be compatible with Squeak 3.7, and reasonably compatible with 3.6.
v1.0 changes vs. v0.93:
- merged conflicts up to 3.7alpha-5816
- incorporated WhiskerKCPFixes-klc-1.cs and Whisker094sysNav.1.cs
- fixed remaining Smalltalk (SystemDictionary) global refs
- fixed drawing problems by removing MSHListMorphexpandedForm/notExpandedForm
- browse-it (cmd-b) opens whisker by default, according to preference
- incorporated submitted fixes:
- type-collecting fix when showing instance variables which are non-sequenceable collections
- fix for 'browse full' from a regular browser when no method is selected
SHA checksum: 1300410916712558066286743580657299185976136184390