Whisker BrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: 1.1 version for 3.8/3.9
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 1.1
Published by: Doug Way (dew)
Created: 2 July 2006 3:37:17 am
Last updated: 2 July 2006 3:37:17 am
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
New features in 1.1:
- SystemNotification added so that newly added categories/classes get propagated to Whisker.
- Bugs fixed for when a class/category is renamed or deleted. (Classes are now consistently stored internally as classes instead of symbols/strings.)
- Whisker method panes now use the default code font from Preferences.
- For UI consistency, pop-up menus no longer appear when primary/blue button is pressed on non-selectable list items, only when secondary/yellow button is pressed.
- #mouseDown: now handled by panes instead of listitems... more compatible with Squeak 3.8/3.9.
SHA checksum: 173034714213873233087075508091950897701574437058