Whisker BrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: 1.2alpha version for 3.8/3.9
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: (1.2alpha)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 20 February 2007 5:29:39 am
Last updated: 20 February 2007 5:29:39 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Changes so far in 1.2:
- Cleanups in preparation for conversion from changeset to Monticello format:
- Fixed a dozen or so methods which were missing timestamps. This seems to have happened sometime in 2005, so they were reset with a timestamp of 'dew 5/5/05 5:55'.
- Removed linefeeds from the changeset.
- So far, converted all 6 method overrides to MC-format method category ('*whisker-override').
- Converted method extension categories to *whisker.
- Fixed MNU error when reopening a minimized Whisker window.
- Fixed bug with browseIt functionality in WhiskerWindowmethodPaneForSelector:class:.
- Removed unused methods, including
SHA checksum: 262293512951548816448387899895781178375681650638