Whisker BrowserRelease name: Snodgrass
Release summary: 1.2.0 version for 3.9
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: 1.2.0
Published by: Doug Way (dew)
Created: 30 July 2007 4:12:24 am
Last updated: 30 July 2007 3:59:51 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
Changes in 1.2.0:
- Cleanups in preparation for conversion from changeset to Monticello format:
- Fixed a dozen or so methods which were missing timestamps. This seems to have happened sometime in 2005, so they were reset with a timestamp of 'dew 5/5/05 5:55'.
- Removed linefeeds from the changeset.
- So far, converted all 6 method overrides to MC-format method category ('*whisker-override').
- Converted method extension categories to *whisker.
- Enhancements from Martin Kuball:
- Implemented WhiskerColumnMorph, which allows the new pane resizers in 3.9 to work properly with Whisker.
- This also allows the class category/hierarchy titlebars to be minimized when double-clicked.
- Filter out obsolete classes from class category/hierarchy panes, which can cause selection problems.
- Fixed MNU error when reopening a minimized Whisker window.
- Fixed bug with browseIt functionality in WhiskerWindowmethodPaneForSelector:class:.
- Removed unused methods, including MorphremoveAsDependent
SHA checksum: 945669344328987867116515078894792321475035386337