MudPieRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Updates and fixes.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 0.6
Published by: Daniel Vainsencher (dvf)
Created: 7 March 2005 11:52:14 pm
Last updated: 8 March 2005 12:24:05 am
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Squeak3.5 -
Fixed to work with current PackageInfo and Connectors 2.2.
SHA checksum: 110480158407021474143973236263705842299130586576