AutomaticMethodCategorizerServicesRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 2
Published by: Diego Fernandez (DF)
Created: 18 September 2006 3:48:04 am
Last updated: 18 September 2006 3:48:18 am
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 791489659517451887869057621269734376504518297029