XMLParser-HTMLRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (head)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 June 2015 4:02:40 am
Last updated: 2 May 2018 3:56:45 am
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
Loads Pharo XMLParserHTML from SmalltalkHub
SHA checksum: 1281632561364482868032120551937644116605406726681