GamesRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (07-06-2003)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 11 February 2003 11:10:16 pm
Last updated: 12 November 2003 10:26:51 pm
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
includes Andreas Raab's rewrite of ChessConstants
converted to sar, added one change by the KCP team and Chess its playing again
with the MCP refactorings included - this package is only for images with update 5240 loaded
with proper line endings
SHA checksum: 1102211097763702690711240399040063962327790651116