GamesRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Games for 3.9
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 14-10-2005
Published by: Alejandro Magistrello (asm)
Created: 14 October 2005 7:40:07 pm
Last updated: 14 October 2005 9:34:36 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- added Andreas's fix for http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1591
- adeed njb's fic for http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1813
- now including from Steve Wessels - Electricity Game-NsTileGame-sbw.17.mcz and the Enhanced Sokoban-Games
SHA checksum: 371435977705453787176264939620264869839176741714