LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 36
Manual version: (67)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 30 March 2007 8:14:40 pm
Last updated: 30 March 2007 8:14:40 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
SScheme: more libraries
SHA checksum: 55934099330975093046866567585451085967011126451