LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 42
Manual version: (76)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 27 May 2008 12:07:12 pm
Last updated: 27 May 2008 12:07:12 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
some refactoring and code clean-up
SHA checksum: 276787160765069254482068067237543586956074817430