LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 48
Manual version: 84
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 23 September 2010 1:32:33 pm
Last updated: 23 September 2010 1:32:33 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
ULisp: more comprehensive parsing of complex numbers representation
SHA checksum: 271175461871831884934496447479993807364061918323