LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 56
Manual version: 92
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 9 February 2014 3:29:18 pm
Last updated: 9 February 2014 3:29:18 pm
- Squeak4.0 - Released 15 Mar 2010
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
fixed REPL for Squeak 4.5
SHA checksum: 224896528483642773103556626954221867514500791709