Monticello RMT RepositoryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Minor bug fixes: now can be used for daily development
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 10 September 2007 3:01:14 am
Last updated: 10 September 2007 3:01:14 am
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
Minor bug fixes: now can be used for daily development.
You can also retrieve client only SAR here:
SHA checksum: 928811475165878531174487178074368614546976058549