MAPIClientRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 1.01
Published by: Andreas Raab (ar)
Created: 5 March 2005 6:52 pm
Last updated: 5 March 2005 6:53:42 pm
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.5 -
Added #withInternetLineEndings to support fire fox.
SHA checksum: 399790451516112348265538538753298916309546949689