DiscoveryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A fix for unix vm
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (0.1b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 2 April 2006 12:28:12 pm
Last updated: 2 April 2006 12:29:51 pm
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
You need to install OSProcess if you use unix vm and DHCP.
SHA checksum: 516076469798753432016171856456274334361962777298