DiscoveryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Assignments changed to ANSI style
Automatic version: 9
Manual version: (0.1h)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 30 May 2008 2:55:11 am
Last updated: 30 May 2008 2:55:11 am
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Assignments changed to ANSI style
- Updated dependencies
SHA checksum: 814258364308304740031079347418714874640890019178