QCRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: First Cut
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1
Published by: Cees de Groot (CdG)
Created: 20 October 2005 11:04:43 pm
Last updated: 20 October 2005 11:16:15 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: nil