LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 13 May 2006 12:42:10 pm
Last updated: 13 May 2006 12:42:10 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
first public release
SHA checksum: 1078563204313106824810529844665845409782070668952