LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 16
Manual version: 20
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 7 May 2008 9:14:17 am
Last updated: 7 May 2008 9:14:17 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
added GUIs for LambdaMessageSend interactive edition:
(2 lambda + 7) edit "doIt"
(Lambda x * (Lambda f default: 10) + (Lambda o default: 1)) editParameters "doIt"
SHA checksum: 1063240947630146080728684099296810696321642166848