LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 17
Manual version: 21
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 16 September 2008 12:59:49 pm
Last updated: 16 September 2008 12:59:49 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
added so-called "universal slots", sort of system-wide global variables for lambda expressions.
added simple arithmetic rewriters
SHA checksum: 1180151573654315814639912506650357075198916937414