LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 20
Manual version: 28
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 3 December 2008 10:12:40 am
Last updated: 3 December 2008 10:12:40 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
more progress in rewrite rules and unification. features a toy prolog-like example
SHA checksum: 1213329183542084254799249170665510292285637594367